Monday, August 20, 2012

I am moving on Thursday

So I should really start packing, or organizing, or tying up SOME loose ends.

I'm reasonably on schedule, I think.

But more importantly, FONTS!

I'm getting nervous about school, and most of all I'm getting nervous about the design component. I'm really looking forward to it, since I would love to incorporate my love for creating pretty things and my love for books and publishing, but I have no experience whatsoever. I've done up a couple of ads for W&W, but the fact that someone else has done every single one since then tells me maybe my choices weren't the best. But on the other hand I was given free reign with press releases, so who knows. Maybe I just need some text to incorporate. Anyway, the biggest problem is that the program uses software I've never used before. Apparently it's pretty similar to what I've been using at my internship, so I'll play around with it tomorrow morning when I go in for my last session. And of course I bought a book for reference.

I would be a lot more sad about it being the last session if they weren't taking me out for lunch.

I am hoping to feed this blog more regularly and more interestingly starting next week, although things might just get too exciting. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment