Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Not much to add. I'm definitely going to get that last project done! But if I show any of it, the recipient will know what it is, so I'll just save my process shots for later.

And I bought a box from the post office so I can have a lovely adventure of mailing out the last present! What the point in finishing it days and days ago was, I don't really know.

I've got all my documents and references for my application to Simon Fraser submitted, and the internship starts tomorrow.

If only, and I can't believe I'm saying this with everything I have to do, if only I were working more in the next week and a half.

Except OH YEAH I'm going cross country skiing with my mom this weekend!

And Dieu Du Ciel has a barley wine in he LCBO currently.

GOOD. WEEK.

No comments:

Post a Comment